Amber-Colored and Blue Earrings with Dagger Charms
These earrings, from the STARSNOW Collection's "Sunset" designs, evoke the beauty of the last strong rays of sunlight on a winter afternoon. They feature amber-colored Czech glass with golden daisy-like details that also resemble a sunburst. Each glass bead is topped by a metal spacer and a lapis lazuli bead flecked with pyrite, which complements the other components' golden tones. A small dagger charm finishes the design. The contrast of the lapis's cool blue with the glass beads' warm amber tone, and the interplay of linear and rounded elements, give these earrings the arresting richness of the sunset sky that inspired them.
With their combination of daisy beads and small dagger charms, these earrings balance pretty and tough elements just beautifully. One of many striking ways to wear them is with a tan or cognac-colored leather skirt, dress, or moto jacket. And dark-wash jeans would look fantastic with the lapis. This design is a style trifecta: elegant, unusual, and a little edgy.
- length: 2 5/16 inches from the top of the earwire to the tip of the dagger charm
- diameter of Czech-glass bead: 12mm
- length of dagger charm: 1/2 inch
- base metals underneath gold-toned coating in metal components: in earwires and wire links, brass; in spacer beads and dagger charms, pewter
- other features: wrapped loops on wire links for extra durability; plastic earnuts included to keep earrings securely in place