Blue and Gold Bar Necklace with Iridescent White Drops
Sorry, currently out of stock
"Snow at Sunset" Necklace
This design, from the "Sunset" pieces in the STARSNOW Collection, is an edgy-delicate take on a bar necklace. The color palette, like that of the other "Sunset" designs, is meant to suggest the warm light and icy tones of a winter sunset. But in this piece, the irregular shapes and iridescent finish of the three quartz drops also suggest icicles as well as a combination of tough and pretty, while the suede-finish blue Czech glass, the smooth gold-plated spacer beads, and the small chain keep the look refined.
This piece is thoughtfully designed to help you wear it well: the extender chain gives you options for the length, and the various parts of the necklace are connected with wrapped loops of wire for extra security and durability. (Please make sure, however, not to allow the necklace to be pulled, as the wire and chain aren't meant to withstand that much force.)
This necklace works well with a simple neckline; I often wear mine with crewneck T-shirts and jeans or a scoop-neck or V-neck tank or blouse. It's surprisingly versatile and really fun to wear.
- length: adjustable from 18 1/8 inches to 21 1/16 inches, not including length of quartz drops
- length of bar: approximately 2 1/16 inches, including wrapped loops
- dimensions of quartz drops: may vary, 4-12x22-30mm
- clasp dimensions: 12x7mm
- gold-filled components: one wire bar, two wire links, one paddle pin
- gold-plated components: clasp, both types of chain, pewter spacer beads