Magnolia Bough Jewelry & Gifts LLC
I want you to have jewelry you love to wear--or give! So I offer refunds or exchanges on certain items, subject to the conditions below.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- If you wish to return any other items, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order and request a return authorization code. Returns will be accepted only if they are accompanied by this code.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete your return.
- We must receive the item(s) you wish to return within 14 days of the date when you received your order.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, usually within 2-3 days of when we receive your item(s). A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Please note that a restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from refunds for returned earrings.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us.
- We replace items only if they are defective or are damaged during shipment to you. If you need to exchange such an item, please contact us--within 7 days of receipt of your item if it was damaged during shipment, or within 30 days of receipt if it is defective--for a return authorization code and shipping instructions.
- If the item to be replaced is out of stock, we will issue a refund that includes your shipping costs or offer you store credit that can be applied to another item. If the new item costs more than the original one you ordered, you will be responsible for the cost difference as well as any applicable sales-tax charges.
- The time it will take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on where you live.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to himself or herself to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the following address:
- With the exception of an item that is defective or damaged when you receive it, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- When returning an item, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and we are not responsible for returns that are lost during shipping.